Soundiron are proud to present the next entry in their series of powerful, epic choir libraries: Mars Symphonic Men's Choir. Soundiron took all they learned from recording previous choirs and applied them here to make certain Mars is the most playable, diverse, epic choir library they have ever done.
With Mars, Soundiron are aiming for versatility. Instead of focusing on one language, they chose to go with a wide range of both Slavonic and Latin content so composers can add more flavour to their tracks. Soundiron spent 10 days in their favorite church recording the 30-voice chorus, capturing the nuances of the male human voice. Mars is all about power, both on the low-end and the high. It includes 2 mic positions (stage and hall) so composers have the flexibility to incorporate the full-bodied sound of Mars easily into their mix. Mars has risen in the night sky.
Mars features a full 30-voice male chorus as well as 3 soloists singing in both Slavonic (Russian liturgical) and Latin. A wide variety of content is included for both languages, as well as a large collection of choral effects (shouts, sweeps, clusters, etc.).
2 masterfully mixed composite microphone positions (stage and hall), carefully blended from an array of 10 discreet large diaphragm Neumann Microphones, with wide pairs ranging in distance from 1 meter to 25 meters. The two-composite position configuration allows the best balance between placement, flexibility and performance, while providing a truly massive, robust and full-bodied sound.
In addition to the true legato chorus sustains, ALL sustaining articulations in the library include 3-part polyphonic pseudo-legato (all vowel sustains, fast & slow polysustains, soloist vowel sustains, soloist slow & melodic poly-sustains).
Mars also features a unique bonus collection of Ambiences, Drones, Textures and FX content.
- 2 Languages: Slavonic (Russian liturgical) and Latin
- Massive New Marcato Builder – Explore our brand new word-building functionality, with your choice of 7 major vowel sustain types, each with multiple variants and a combined total of 42 independently selectable attack syllables and 42 release sounds, each with independent round-robin and automation-ready controls.
- Combined Marcato/Staccato Phrase Builder with preset saving and the ability to store and cycle or keyswitch between up to 16 different user created sequences
- 42 Marcatos w/ round-robin
- 26 Staccatos w/ round-robin
- 12 Slavonic 100bmp Slow Polysustains (sustaining w/release)
- 11 Slavonic 140bpm Fast Polysustains (sustaining w/release)
- 11 Latin 100bmp Slow Polysustains (sustaining w/release)
- 14 Melodic “Gregorian” Extended slow Poly-sustains, with Atonal Droning Versions of each: (70 bpm / 3/4 timing)
- 14 Latin whisper Slow Polysustains (sustaining w/release)
- 7 Latin 140bpm Fast Polysustains (sustaining w/release)
- Dozens of unique sustaining vowels w/ round-robin and independent attack & release (PP – FFF)
- 5 True Legato Vowels: Ah, Oo (p), Oo (f), Oh, Mm
- A huge collection of choral shouts, effects, drones and war chants / yells.
- 1 Master Bass Soloist and 2 Exquistite Tenor Soloists, singing in both Slavonic & Latin.
- Each language incudes of a full collection of 1 Bass and 1 Tenor articulations, each with:
- 10+ Vowel sustains w/ round-robin & release (PP – FFF)
- 10 Standard Slow Polysustains
- A wide variety of Solo Staccatos (23 syllables for the Bass and a total of 24 between the two Tenors)
- A wide selection of True-melodic Polysustains
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- 7.9 GB Installed
- 16,091 Samples
- 220 Kontakt 4.2 nki core instrument presets and 73 nkm multis (for backward and forward compatibility)
- 74 Kontakt 5.1 nki advanced instrument presets and 36 nkm multis (to allow tempo-synching and time-stretching features)
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization