Soundiron Mercury Boy's Choir Micro
Compact edition of the acclaimed Mercury Symphonic Boys' choir library
Mercury Micro is the compact starter edition of Soundiron's acclaimed Mercury Symphonic Boys’ Choir library. This slice of a traditional English boy’s choral ensemble library includes piano and forte versions of the sustaining and staccato articulations of two important vowels: “Ah” and “Oo.” It also includes two sustaining, tempo-sync-able word articulations from Christian liturgy, “Kyrie” and “Eleison.”
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- A chorus of 25 singers from the award-winning Pacific Boychoir
- 2 Dynamic Layered PP/FF sustaining Vowels (Ah, and Oo)
- 2 Dynamic Layered PP/FF Staccato Vowels (Ah, and Oo)
- Dual-Layer layout for mixing and blending between vowels and articulations
- 2 Chromatic Latin sustaining multi-syllable words (Eleison and Kyrie) with automatic tempo-synching
- Tempo-synching and time-stretching presets optimized for Kontakt 5
- Children's choral vocal effects
- A deep bonus collection of custom effects presets
- Integrated DSP effects and custom convolution impulses included
- Fully automatable custom user interface
The Mercury Boys’ Choir captures the youth and purity of a full boy’s choral ensemble consisting of 25 singers ages 8 to 13 with a close microphone position. Soundiron recorded the award-winning Pacific Boychoir in the same large hall that their Olympus Symphonic Choir, Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble, Montclarion Grand Piano and many other Soundiron libraries were captured. The hall gives it a bright and open sound with just the right touch of transparent natural reverberation and a stellar tone.
The library comes equipped with 3 standard instrument presets, each focusing on a category of choral articulations. Also included are 17 special FX presets that demonstrate the creative possibilities of this compact yet powerful library. These FX presets are exclusive to Mercury Micro and each offers a unique sonic flavor all its own.
Soundiron´s custom scripted Kontakt user interface gives you flexible control features like attack, release, transient start offset, dynamic swelling, layer blend, panning, Tempo Sync, Pad mode, and Key Range. There’s also controls for Vibrato, Legato, 3-Band EQ, and reverb with over a 50 custom impulse responses featuring life-like spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and creative FX convolution impulse responses.
- Powerful Custom User Interface with fully automatable access to critical performance controls
- Close microphone position for a full, rich sound
- Customizable key-range mapping
- 51 integrated custom convolution IR samples
This product works with the free Kontakt Player – a free sample player based on Kontakt 5 that runs all Native Instruments’ KONTAKT instruments, as well as third-party products made for the platform.
You can download the Kontakt Player via this link (will take you to Native Instruments website)
Instruments made for Kontakt Player will also run in the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
- 303 MB
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.