% Off - Save a Total of
% Off - Save a Total of £-64.17
Your selected product option is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we'll deliver in 3-7 working days.
This product is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we will dispatch it to you within 7 working days.
Your serial will be delivered within one working day.
FREE INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY*
- Free Tech Support
- Earn Loyalty Points
Welcome to the workshop
Soundiron Motor Rhythms is a unique drum kit, crafted from raw automobile parts by musical artist and mechanic Jordan Hill. He carefully selected, assembled and welded together parts from all manner of auto makes and models. We came to his workshop to record each piece in precise detail, with both close and far microphone positions. This Kontakt library features deep round-robin variation & velocity layering, modular kit mapping, intelligent step-sequencing arpeggiator, intuitive controls, endless FX routing possibilities and a huge variety of dynamic sounds to choose from.
- 3.44 GB installed
- 6,894 Samples
- 14 Kontakt 5.6.8 .nki instrument presets
- 24-bit / 48 kHz lossless compressed NCW samples
- Convolution reverb with a variety of different room, hall and special effect environments
Soundiron's flexible user interface offers a broad range of essential controls with independent layer settings or global linking. You can shape attack, release, start offset, pitch, volume and key placement for each kit piece. You can freely map each articulation or select presets for most major drum library midi mapping standards. Soundiron have also created an expansive collection of sound-designed atmospheres, grooves, pads and synth tones created from the raw acoustic source recordings to provide perfect stylized sonic accompaniment.
A full rack of Kontakt's on-board multi-effects are also provided as well as a wide selection of their most popular convolution reverb impulses to spatialize the sound in a variety of real and sound-designed spaces.
The custom scripted Kontakt user interface built into this library comes equipped with flexible control features, like attack, release, transient start offset, dynamic swelling, vibrato, and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic modes and step sequencer pattern creation options. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including reverb with over a hundred life-like spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and creative FX convolution impulse responses.
This 3.44 GB library includes 6,894 samples and 14 nki presets with a custom user interface for Native Instruments Kontakt Player or Kontakt (full version) 5.6.8 or later (OSX 10.8 or later / Windows 7 or later required).
- 16 belt pulley bells
- 2 gas tank kick drums
- fly-wheel hi-hats "fly-hats"
- coolant tank snare drum
- 4 brake drums
- 3 air cleaner cover gongs
- oil can gong
- 3 washer fluid/coolant tank toms
- metal air tube cowbell
- washer fluid bottle foot drum
- plastic air tube wood block
- 12 receiver drier hanging chimes (open and muted)
- clutch spring disc
- large hanging transmission bell
- 4 plastic oil trap temple blocks
- 34 distinct instruments with a total of 85 individually playable articulations
- Independent Close and Far microphone positions
- 50 sound designed ambient pads, grooves, leads and atmospheres divided into 3 categories
- Ben Rabenold - Drive To The Sun (naked)
- Dominik Spychalski - Tickle Beast (naked)
- Jakub Gawlina - Perpetual Motion
- James Everingham - Rust (dressed)
- Brad Jenkins - Overdrive (naked)
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.
Product Type:Virtual Instrument
- Kontakt library
- This Powered-By-Kontakt Player Edition is supported by the latest version of the free Kontakt Player (VST, AU, AAX) and the special “Libraries” rack.
- Windows XP or higher required for PC.
- OSX 10.10 or higher required for Mac.
- Dual Core CPU
- 3+ GB System Ram
- SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library.