Olympus Micro Choir is the official introductory pack to Soundiron's mighty Olympus Symphonic Choral Collection, but it goes much further than that. This light-weight, user-friendly choir instrument stands alone as the perfect tool for musicians who just need a basic choir in their mix, without all the fuss. Divided into matching men's and women's divisi sections, Olympus Micro includes a classic set of great-sounding 'Ah' and 'Oo' vowel sustains, with both natural and smooth "pad" modes. It also offers a pair of synchronized Latin and Russian sustaining words (called "polysustains"), as well as 'Ah' and 'Oo' staccato syllables.
Featuring content from Soundiron's acclaimed Olympus Symphonic Choir Collection, this choir was recorded in a large, natural hall with 63 hand-picked singers from SF Choral Society, Volti, SF Opera and the SF Symphony Chorus, conducted by maestro Robert Geary. The massive Olympus Choral Collection was designed for professionals in mind, with over 44 GB of content, over 40,000 samples and hundreds of distinct articulations to provide a total scoring solution ideal for any professional composer.
Soundiron know how daunting such a huge collection can be and the significant investment it represents, so they've designed this Micro pack as a fully functional and playable kit to offer just a taste of the enormous possibilities that the full Olympus Collection offers. Yet it can also simply serve as an great-sounding basic stand-alone choir instrument for anybody that just needs a basic full, warm choral sound with a world-class sonic richness and fidelity. Whether you're curious about Soundiron's Olympus Symphonic Choir, or you're new to virtual choirs, Olympus Micro is the perfect low cost and easy way to begin your journey.
Soundiron´s custom scripted Kontakt user interface gives you flexible control features like attack, release, transient start offset, dynamic swelling, layer blend, panning, Tempo Sync, Pad mode, and Key Range. There’s also controls for Vibrato, Legato, 3-Band EQ, and reverb with over a 50 custom impulse responses featuring life-like spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and creative FX convolution impulse responses.
Soundiron is very proud to have partnered with the amazing team at Steinberg. Olympus Choir Micro is now compatible with HALion 6, HALion Sonic 3 and the free HALion Sonic SE 3, Olympus Choir Micro includes basic male and female choral samples to suit any musical need.
- Full Men's and Women's divisi sections, with editable key ranges
- 100BPM Latin "Dominum" chromatic Poly-sustain chants w/ release syllable
- 140BPM Russian "Raduisya" chromatic Poly-sustain chants w/ release syllable
- "Oo" pp vowel sustains w/ releases
- "Ah" ff vowel sustains w/ releases
- "Oo" and "Ah" staccatos
- Use the Offset, Attack & Release controls to shape your own syllables, sustains and phrases
- Automatic polysustain host tempo-synching for Kontakt 5 presets.
- Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Independent Release timing and Release Volume controls, to control room decay
- Simulated divisi & dual-layer polyphonic legato with customizable controls
- Independent Pan controls for each divisi section
- Bonus Special FX presets for creating atmospheric pads and soundscapes.
- Per-section and per-layer polyphonic legato with adjustable speed, interval-range and gliss intensity
- 10 Special FX impulses integrated into the interface to create your own effects
- 10 Natural Environmental Reverb Impulses, including Halls, Cathedrals, Churches, Studios, Bundkers, Garages and more.
- 3-band parametric EQ with sweepable mid
- Master Full Ensemble Preset with independent controls for men's and women's sections
- Divisi Men's and Divisi Women's Section presets, with dual layer blending, crossfading and phrase morphing
- 5 Bonus Atmospheric FX presets
This product works with the free Kontakt Player – a free sample player based on Kontakt 5 that runs all Native Instruments’ KONTAKT instruments, as well as third-party products made for the platform.
You can download the Kontakt Player via this link (will take you to Native Instruments website)
Instruments made for Kontakt Player will also run in the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
- Product Version 3.0
- 448 MB Installed
- 252 Samples
- 32 Kontakt 5.6.8 .nki instrument preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples
- Works with the free Kontakt Player (version 5.6.8+)
- 448 MB Installed
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.