% Off - Save a Total of
% Off - Save a Total of £-35.42
Your selected product option is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we'll deliver in 3-7 working days.
This product is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we will dispatch it to you within 7 working days.
Your serial will be delivered within one working day.
FREE INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY*
- Free Tech Support
- Earn Loyalty Points
Petroglyph is a stone hand percussion library recorded with a collection of authentic primitive stone artifacts from various North America tribes and cultures from the pre-Columbian era, with some pieces dating back many thousands of years. They include basic tools (mortars, pestles, grindstones, bowls, awls, hammers) and weapons (axe heads, spear tips and arrow heads) in all sorts of shapes, sizes and stone types. The objects are carved from obsidian, serpentine, slate, flint, granite, sandstone, volcanic basalt and animal bone.
The sounds produced can range from heavy grinding scrapes and thuds to thin, glassy taps, clicks, clacks and clinks. Soundiron have recorded 100 sound sets, each with 8 to 10 round-robin variations for each velocity layer. They're useful as unique alternatives for traditional hand and drum percussion, electronic percussion, sound effects and game/software user interface sounds. And they have a satisfyingly basic, raw and elemental feel to them that makes them fun to play.
These assorted artifacts of ancient everyday life were discovered all over the continent. Yet they each share the same common forms, shapes, designs and purposes that can be found among tools and weapons in nearly all pre-historic human societies throughout the world. They give us insight into our shared origins as families and tribes of creators and tool makers, farmers, war-makers and hunters. They are not mere curiosities—they are symbols of our common legacy. They were crafted by those who came before us as tools that were meant to be put to use, so as tool-builders ourselves, we feel it is important to give them new life and new potential as creative tools for the modern era.
- A Deeply sampled collection of primitive stone weapons and tools, with 100 recorded articulations.
- Captured up close and in stereo in a dry studio environment
- Recorded with high-fidelity Neumann and Sound Devices hardware
- 7 NKI instrument presets.
- 12 Click articulations
- 17 Flam and bounce articulations
- 13 Hand and finger articulations
- 33 Scrape, drag and grind articulations
- 25 Striking articulations
- Selected tonal "Tuned Percussion" articulations for melodic playing
- Beautifully-rendered user interface.
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer.
- Multi-FX Rack panel perfect for sound design and creative manipulation
- Convolution Reverb with 70 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
- Unlocked samples that can be used in any software environment that supports regular uncompressed wav files.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Runs in Full version of Kontakt 5.5 or higher
- 305 MB Installed
- 2292 Samples
- 7 Kontakt 5.5 .nki preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
"The recordings are beautiful, and the built-in effects are great." - Computer Music
Product Type:Sample Library
- Kontakt files