Sick 6: 666 - The sickening is a horror-themed cinematic and trailer sound effects library for professional composers, sound designers, re-recording mixers, animators, film makers and game developers. It includes over 4GB of sound designed content, with over 1000 stingers, boomers, impacts, stabs, hits, swells, falls, risers, playable pads, drones and ambiences and more. SoundIron carefully crafted each sound with a variety of tools and techniques, using organic instrument, sound effect and environmental field recordings as our raw source material to create uniquely nuanced, dynamic and vivid scoring elements that are perfect for any horror, sci-fi, drama, suspense or action scene or project.
In the stinger collections, you'll find 67 sound banks and a total of 1009 cinematic effects, each with a variety of distinct sonic variations included. The sound banks are divided into 8 main categories: Chaos, Electro, Gore, Impact, Reveal, Rising, Strings and Suspense. There are also 8 sustaining tonal ambience and atmospheric soundscape banks as well, each with a unique range of different complimentary flavors for underscoring, tension-building, environmental sound design and melodic scoring. Every preset offers total sound-shaping controls, Key-switch and automation support, DSP FX Rack and Convolution reverb with 70 impulses. You can play any of the stingers or ambiences individually as traditional one-shot effects, or instantly map them chromatically over the whole midi key range and play them as a tuned instruments with a push of the "Solo" button. Check out the Contents tab for more feature info.
The Kontakt interface includes automation-ready controls that let you adjust attack, release, volume, filter tone, vibrato and sample start offset to completely reshape any sound for truly endless creative possibilities. You can play any of the individual stingers or ambiences atonally as a one-shot sound, or instantly map it chromatically over the whole midi key range and play it as a tuned instrument with a push of the "Solo" button.
The robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic arpeggiation modes and step sequencer pattern creation. It includes note length, humanization, swing, multiple direction and input tracking modes and velocity drawing. You can even save, export and import your own patterns. You can also assign and modify key-switches, time-lock samples to allow synchronous chromatic playing at extreme pitches and see real-time waveform playback in convenient pop-up control windows.
The comprehensive FX Rack panel provides multi-effects, compression, EQ, amp/speaker simulation and convolution reverb, featuring dozens of our most popular custom recorded rooms, halls, cathedrals and otherworldly fx impulses, all easily available through the control interface. Finally, Sound Iron contorted the source recordings into a broad selection of different ambiences, drones, atmospheres and special FX instruments.
The virtual instrument presets are built especially for Kontakt, with a custom UI that provides a powerful range. These dynamic tools to give you total playability and automation control to make mixing a breeze. You can also use the wavs in any audio or video application that supports common PCM wav data. Each audio is a standard 24bit/48kHz stereo wav file, categorized for simple browsing and embedded with detailed Soundminer and BWF metadata for easy search and integration outside of Kontakt.
Cinematic Effect Categories (1009 sounds):
- Chaos (Disturbing and Disorienting Cacophonies)
- Electro (Sci-Fi and Electronic)
- Gore (Blood, Guts and Monsters)
- Impact (Boomers, Pounders, Crashes, Bangs, Thuds and Blasts)
- Reveal (Dramatic Transitions)
- Rising (Swells, Crescendos, Hairpins, Risers and Build-Ups
- Strings (Violins and other string-like stingers, trembles and stabs)
- Suspense (Tension beds, uneasy miasmas, looming presences and fearful passages)
Ambience and Soundscape Categories (89 sounds):
- Abrasions (grainy, shrill, metallic tones and dissonances)
- Glatched (glitchy, undulating and heavily modulated electronic pads with organic elements)
- Gruwzum (Dark, woody and stringy violin and sinew plucks and deep ominous underworld drones)
- Kruxin (raw, grainy, hard, electronic tones with bass-heavy modulation and fat distorted tones)
- Trance (low, bassy, warm oscillating textures and droning pads)
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- 4.44 GB Installed
- 1098 Samples
- 81 Kontakt 5.5 .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Fully integrated Soundminer and BWF metadata
- Unlocked presets and wav samples to allow user customization