Soundiron Temple Drums is a multi-sampled hall percussion library recorded in a secret stone-walled underground chamber. Soundiron recorded a variety of solo drum and bell articulations from a close, wide mic position to capture a crisp, tight, bright and lush sound. The library includes bass drum, large floor tom, rack toms, bongos, snare drums, djembe, doumbeks, frame drum/bodhran, large Tibetan hand cymbals, Tibetan copper bell and 36" flat gong. The space has a crisp, bright and lush vibe and Soundiron recorded each instrument up close for maximum clarity and presence, with a wide stereo image.
Sourced from a variety of regional and ethnic origins, these drums and bells give you a broad selection of tones to work with a wide range of musical styles. In addition to drums hits, rim clacks, and tuned percussion, it also includes several categories of live single-shot drum fills and rolls. It also includes an excellent variety of deep, ominous and sacred sound designed atmospheres, ambiences, sustaining pads and drones to evoke the spirits of the your own underworld.
The library is programmed for the full version of Kontakt 5.5 and later (OSX 10.8 or later / Windows 7 or later required). It comes equipped with a custom user interface dynamic sound shaping and mixing controls: attack, edge, release, filter resonance and cut, bank preset loading (with optional key-switching), adaptive arpeggiation and built-in convolution reverb with your choice of 30 different rooms, halls, spaces and special FX impulses. All of the samples are also included as categorized and clearly named stereo wave files that can be imported and used in any wav-format compatible audio environment, sampler, editor, sequencer or other audio software you like.
This standard open-format Kontakt library is perfect for light to "epic" cinematic drum arrangements, concert percussion, tribal and ethnic drum tracks, drum replacement and orchestral percussion. Each articulation is sampled with up to 12 round robin variations per velocity layer, with multiple velocity layers to provide exceedingly natural and aggressively dynamic performances. The library also includes a wide variety of single-shot tom and bass drum riffs, flams, fills and rolls for dramatic effect. With a clear, present and punchy sound, they can be layered easily with other percussion elements and libraries.
Also included are 42 dark sound designed ambiences, atmospheres, and sustaining pads to provide tonal leads and background textures. They can be used with the drums or in any other sonic application you wish. Each one has been hard-crafted by our team, using the raw drum and bell source recordings, as well as a variety of environmental field recordings. They create an ideal accompaniment to this library.
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like attack, release, transient offset, dynamic swelling, filter type selection, resonant filter sweep and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic arpeggiation modes and step sequencer pattern creation options. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
- 6 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, filter, vibrato/ring mod, Arp sequencing and full FX rack.
- 42 Articulations.
- 62 Sound-designed effects including risers, stingers and and giant hits.
- Bass Drum and Floor Tom rolls, fills and riffs.
- Up to 12x round robin variations per velocity layer.
- Over a dozen percussion instruments including Snares, Bongos, Frame Drum, Doumbek, Bass Drum, Floor Tom, Bells, Gong and Hand Drum.
- 42 ambient, atmospheric, tonal pad and environmental presets.
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer.
- Convolution Reverb with 70 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- 2.57 GB Installed
- 1414 Samples
- 6 Kontakt 5.5 .nki preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization