Soundiron Voice of Rapture: The Alto
Solo operatic alto vocal library
Voice of Rapture: The Alto is a solo operatic alto vocal library that captures the brilliant, exquisite voice of Kindra Scharich, with a wide variety of playable chromatic articulations and melodic elements. From a bombastic fortissimo to a gentle pianissimo, The Alto offers you creative freedom and flexibility. Recorded dry in studio with 2 microphone types, this virtual solo voice for Kontakt delivers superior programming, brilliant performances and unrivaled sonic quality. This 6.3 GB library has 38 instrument presets and over 8,300 samples.
There are 4 True Legato types, with 'Ah', 'Mm', 'Oh' and 'Oo' sounds, each painstakingly captured using our long-form method for realism and fluidity. We also give you classic sustains and staccatos in piano and forte dynamics for Ah, Ee, Eh, Oh and Oo vowels. You'll also find 29 Latin and vowel staccato words, with precision attack shaping and polyphonic legato. There are 12 sustaining chromatic Latin chants, each with polyphonic legato, tempo-synching and instant word selection. All chromatic articulations feature a playable range of over 2 octaves.
The live performance Phrase collection includes 1262 fast and slow melodic elements, in 4 main categories: Pure vowel, Latin, French, and Whistling. Each Phrase bank includes automatic tempo-synching, time stretching root key selection, easy transposition, step sequencing, breath fx and more. We’ve also included a deep selection of vocal ambiences, drones, atmospheres and pad instruments, creatively sound designed from Kindra's own voice. You’ll also find our signature DSP Rack panel, with built-in multi-effects, compression, EQ, amp/speaker simulation and reverb, featuring dozens of rooms, chambers, halls and special FX impulses.
- 2 mic positions (cardioid & condenser) w/independent loading, volume and panning controls
- Ah, Oh, Mm and Oo natural true legato vowels
- 29 different Staccato words and syllables
- Forte Ah, Ee, Eh, Oh and Oo sustains
- Piano Ah, Ee, Eh, Oh, Oo and Hum sustains
- 12 sustaining Latin Polysustain Chants w/releases, legato & tempo-synching
- Latin, French, Vowel, and Whistling melodic phrase categories, each with a complete range of keys, with pitch transposition, pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, phrase shaping, offset/release editing and more.
- Whispers, Breaths, and other vocal effects.
- 48 bonus vocal Ambiences, Atmospheres, Tuned Pads and other custom melodic instruments crafted directly from Kindra´s voice.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form displays.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- 6.32 GB
- 8,310 Samples
- 38 instrument presets for Kontakt 5.1
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and samples that you can customize