Soundiron Voice Of Wind: Adey is the first volume in our modular female solo vocal series Voices Of Wind. Each volume focuses on a new vocalist with a distinct creative style and comes complete with a full package of vital chromatic and melodic articulations that sound great and are easy and convenient to use in any music or video production project that comes your way.
This edition epitomises the ethereal and soulfully nuanced mezzo-soprano voice of singer-songwriter Adey Bell. Her rich, nimble and dusky vocal character effortlessly fuses classical, pop, folk, blues, lounge and jazz vocal styles.
This 2 GB library includes over 3,000 samples, featuring sustain, staccato (8x round-robin) and true legato chromatic articulations for 6 core vowels: Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh and Oo. It also includes over a thousand live dynamic, melodic phrases organised by mood, key and tempo.
This huge collection of live phrases are divided into 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both Bright and Dark categories, as well as a special 120bpm Hummed category. We’ve also included 20 sound-designed custom FX and ambient presets to expand your creative palette.
It all comes together in a complete, efficient and deeply-refined toolbox of chromatic articulations and powerful melodic elements with tempo-synching and key options, all built into a flexible, full-featured user interface.
We recorded Adey in a dry studio environment, using a high dynamic range, large-diaphragm Neumann studio microphone and Sound Devices preamps to get maximum detail, clarity, and fidelity without the noise.
You can use the samples in the full retail version of Kontakt 5.5.2 or access the unlocked 24-bit / 48kHz pcm wav format audio samples and load them directly into in any DAW or other wav-compatible software you wish.
Adey Bell is an American vocalist, pianist, film composer, and actor. Born under the “Big Sky” of Montana, her music reflects this expanse. As a singer-songwriter, she blends classically influenced piano composition with raw lyrical reflective intimacy. Adey’s independent career over the last decade began with her debut album, Rogue. Released in 2011, it was followed by Vesica, in August 2013. Her third release Silver Wheel was released in 2018. For the last ten years, her one-woman show has been adored at venues throughout the US. Adey is the star of and composer for the feature film “The Last Avatar” from Sacred Mysteries via Gaia TV. In addition to her stunningly soulful, angelic voice and unreal piano chops, Adey’s repertoire of soul-stirring, deliciously composed originals make her impossible to classify.
This Kontakt library features true legato, plus an array of staccato syllables with 8x round-robin, spanning over two playable octaves. A huge collection of live phrases that are divided into 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both bright and dark categories, as well as a special 120bpm hummed category.
The phrases are intuitively organised by root tempo and key. However, tempo-syncing, time-stretching and pitch transposition controls give you complete freedom to customise. You can also shape, blend and sequence phrases, with our phrase-legato, step sequencer, speed-control and live waveform editing.
The library includes 20 sound-designed custom FX and ambient presets to expand your creative palette. We’ve also included our comprehensive FX Rack, with compression, delay, filter, EQ, amp/speaker simulation and convolution reverb, featuring dozens of rooms, cathedrals and otherworldly FX to open endless possibilities.
We recorded Adey in a dry studio environment, using a high dynamic range, large-diaphragm Neumann studio microphone and Sound Devices preamps to get maximum detail, clarity, fidelity and clean dynamic range. You can use the samples in the full retail version of Kontakt 5.5.2 or access the unlocked 24-bit / 48kHz pcm wav format audio samples and load them directly into in any DAW or other wav-compatible software you wish.
- Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh and Oo natural true legato
- Ah, Eh, Ee, Oh, Oo in both piano and forte dynamic layers and Mm & La with a single dynamic layer. Staccatos with 8 round-robin variations per note
- 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both Bright and Dark phrase categories
- A special 120bpm Hummed phrase category
- Over a thousand melodic phrases in multiple keys, with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping and more.
- Easy to navigate melodic phrases, organized intuitively by style, native tempo and root key.
- Fluid sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers.
- Bonus vocal Ambiences, Atmospheres and custom melodic pad instruments crafted directly from Adey's voice.
- Vocal performance breaths for added realism
- Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form display in every preset.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.2 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode. Learn more about Kontakt by Clicking Here.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
2 GB Installed
12 master NKI instrument banks in open Kontakt format
20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio
Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customisation