- Audio Demo 1 of 17
- Audio Demo 2 of 17
- Audio Demo 3 of 17
- Audio Demo 4 of 17
- Audio Demo 5 of 17
- Audio Demo 6 of 17
- Audio Demo 7 of 17
- Audio Demo 8 of 17
- Audio Demo 9 of 17
- Audio Demo 10 of 17
- Audio Demo 11 of 17
- Audio Demo 12 of 17
- Audio Demo 13 of 17
- Audio Demo 14 of 17
- Audio Demo 15 of 17
- Audio Demo 16 of 17
- Audio Demo 17 of 17
Soundiron Voice of Wind: Audrey is the third volume in Soundiron's modular female solo vocal series Voices of Wind instruments for Native Instruments Kontakt. Each volume focuses on a new vocalist with a distinct creative style and comes complete with a full package of vital chromatic and melodic articulations that sound great and are easy and convenient to use in any music or video production project that comes your way.
This edition focuses on the wise and charming mezzo-soprano voice of Audrey Howitt. Her stirring, airy, and dulcet vocal character effortlessly fuses classical, operatic, folk, blues, pop, and mystical vocal styles.
Voice of Wind Audrey is a 2.38 GB library includes over 3,200 samples, featuring sustain, staccato (8x round-robin) and true legato chromatic articulations for 6 core vowels: Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh and Oo. It also includes over a thousand live dynamic, melodic phrases organized by mood, key and tempo.
This huge collection of live phrases are divided into 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both Bright and Dark categories, as well as a special 120bpm Hummed category. Soundiron have also also included 20 sound-designed custom FX and ambient presets to expand your creative palette. It all comes together in a complete, efficient and deeply-refined toolbox of chromatic articulations and powerful melodic elements with tempo-syncing and key options, all built into a flexible, full-featured user interface.
Soundiron Voice of Wind - Audrey Key features:
- 2.38 GB Installed
- 3,254 Samples
- 28 powerful NKI instrument banks in Kontakt 6 Player format
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series
- Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments
- Works with the Kontakt "Libraries" browser and Native Access
This Kontakt library features true legato, plus an array of staccato syllables with 8x round-robin, spanning over two playable octaves. A huge collection of live phrases that are divided into 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both bright and dark categories, as well as a special 120bpm hummed category. The phrases are intuitively organized by root tempo and mood. However, tempo-syncing, time-stretching and pitch transposition controls give you complete freedom to customize. You can also shape, blend and sequence phrases, with Soundirons phrase-legato, step sequencer, speed-control and live waveform editing. The library includes 20 sound-designed custom FX and ambient presets to expand your creative palette. They've also included their comprehensive FX Rack, with compression, delay, filter, EQ, amp/speaker simulation and convolution reverb, featuring dozens of rooms, cathedrals and otherworldly fx to open endless possibilities.
Soundiron recorded Audrey in a dry studio environment, using a high dynamic range, large-diaphragm Neumann studio microphone and Sound Devices preamps to get maximum detail, clarity, fidelity and clean dynamic range. This library is NKS compatible so you can use it seamlessly in Kontakt 6 Player and Komplete Kontrol.
- Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh and Oo natural true legato
- Ah, Eh, Ee, Oh, Oo in both piano and forte dynamic layers and Mm & La with a single dynamic layer. Staccatos with 8 round-robin variations per note
- 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both Bright and Dark phrase categories
- A special 120bpm Hummed phrase category
- Over a thousand melodic phrases in multiple keys, with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping and more.
- Easy to navigate melodic phrases, organized intuitively by style, native tempo and root key.
- Fluid sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers.
- Vocal performance breaths for added realism
- Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Their Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form display in every preset.
Audrey Howitt is a recovering attorney, licensed psychotherapist, opera singer, teacher, and sometimes, a poet. She teaches voice in the San Francisco bay area and is an associated voice teacher with several award-winning choirs including Piedmont East Bay Children's Choirs, the Young Women’s Choral Project of San Francisco, and the Head Royce School. She has been an associated voice teacher with the San Francisco Girls Chorus, along with maintaining an active private studio. Ms. Howitt has sung with the San Francisco Symphony Chorus and the SF Chamber Singers. She has appeared in opera & musical theater roles, covering both mezzo-soprano and soprano repertoire. She holds a master’s degree in music from Holy Names University and is a member of the National Association of Teachers of Singing. Audrey has a light, smooth, and flexible voice, with a wisdom and character which can only come from years of experience.