% Off - Save a Total of
% Off - Save a Total of £-179.17
Please note: Delivery of this product may take a little longer than normal.
FREE INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY*
- Free Tech Support
- Earn Loyalty Points
Voices Of Rapture is a premier operatic solo vocal collection for Kontakt Player and Komplete Kontrol, featuring 4 outstanding singers covering the classical soprano, alto, tenor and bass ranges. This complete solution includes fundamental chromatic articulations like true legato, vowel sustains, single and multi-syllable staccatos and Latin chanting sustains, with individual solo and combined ensemble quartet presets. It also comes packed with thousands of beautifully dynamic live performance phrases in various keys and tempos, with your choice of Pure Vowel, French, Latin and even Humming and Whistling categories.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- A huge variety of over 3,200 natural melodic and dynamic passages in a variety of categories, tempos and root keys
- True Legato Vowels: Ah and Oo core vowels for the ensemble, with additional options for some individual voices
- Powerful Custom User Interface with CC and host automation support for all major DAWs and Komplete Kontrol hardware and software.
- FX Rack equipped with 18 powerful effect modules, each with configurable controls
- 425 Atmospheric pads, ambiences, drones, sonic textures and evolving soundscapes hand-crafted from the raw vocal source.
Together with Nichole Dechaine (Soprano), Kindra Scharich (Alto), Brian Thorsett (Tenor) and Joseph Trumbo (Bass), we captured a grand total of nearly 50 hours in our studio and carefully distilled it into this extraordinarily playable virtual instrument library for the Kontakt Player and Komplete Kontrol platforms. With a clean and simple interface, pristine fidelity and excellent vocal performances, Voices Of Rapture is your new go-to for classical and cinematic lead vocal arrangements.
- Vowel Sustains: Classic pure vowel sustains, covering Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh and Oo sounds in softer piano and stronger forte dynamics.
- Latin "Poly-Sustains": 12 Poly-syllabic sustaining liturgical Latin words and short chants with speed control and simulated legato.
- Vowel Staccatos: Classic pure short notes for Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh and Oo vowels in softer piano and stronger forte dynamics.
- Latin "Poly-Staccatos": 23 Poly-syllabic short notes with round-robin, covering a wide variety of liturgical Latin words.
- Whispers, Breaths and other vocal sound effects for added realism and expanded sound design possibilities.
Live Performance Phrase Elements
- Pure Vowel Phrases for Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass
- French Phrases for Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass
- Latin Phrases for Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass
- Whistled Phrases for Soprano, Alto & Bass
- Hummed Phrases for Tenor & Bass
- Main performance parameters include features like Swell, Attack, Offset, Release, Legato, Vibrato, Auto-Panning, Phrase Cross-fading, Pitch Shifting, Tempo-Sync/Time-Stretch, Unused sample purging, Articulation Key-Switching and Pitch Shift key-switching.
- Ensemble presets include a mixer panel with separate solo/mute, volume, pan and key range controls for each vocalist.
- 119 integrated custom convolution IR samples in 10 distinct categories (Cathedral, Chamber, Large Room, Small Room, Hallways, Underground, Outdoors, Long FX and Short FX)
- 13 GB installed (17 GB wav source)
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.
Product Type:Virtual Instrument
- Kontakt library
- Requires Kontakt 5.5.2 or the free Kontakt Player 5.5.2 or higher
- Mac OSX 10.9 or higher
- Windows XP or higher
- Dual Core CPU, 3+ GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library