% Off - Save a Total of
% Off - Save a Total of £-130.83
Please note: Delivery of this product may take a little longer than normal.
FREE INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY*
- Free Tech Support
- Earn Loyalty Points
Inspired by Camille Saint-Saëns Danse Macabre, Strezov Sampling are proud to present you their first Solo Strings library focusing on expressive performances. Macabre consists of a sampled String Trio Violin, Viola and Cello recorded separately in their first chair positions in the Sofia Session Studio, where artists like Two Steps from Hell recorded their albums.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Recorded Solo Violin, Viola and Cello in their first chair positions in Sofia Session Studio
- Dark and Lyrical tone
- Natural expressive samples allow stunning results without extensive programming
- 2 different mic positions (close and far)
- 2 types of expressive True Legato (long form legato and portamento) *
- Only one patch per instrument triggering different legato styles by velocity
- Idiomatic instrument ranges (Concert G3-G5 on Violin, Concert C3-C5 on Viola, & Concert G2-G4 on Cello)
- No compression
- No external processing
Macabre Solo Strings aren't the usual sampled Solo Strings. They were crafted with one particular sound in our minds, which they deliver better than any other Solo String library out there. Macabre excels at slow emotional Solo String lines and on top of that you don't even need tons of programming to get stunning results with them. Just sit down and play. The samples themselves contain a huge amount of natural expressiveness, which makes it easier than ever to write realistic sounding Solo String lines.
"Really having a lot of fun with some Strezov sounds these days. Encourage lots of fun ways to get you out of my comfort zones. The Macabre Strings are really characterful, as if you can sense the players. Not at all generic in any way." - Imogen Heap
- 4.5 GB
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.
"I could easily float around the notes of my controller. The notes melted together in such a way, it sounded like a string instrument playing, rather than a sample being played on a keyboard." - AskAudio
"I’ve never had a string library that felt as easy to play as Macabre Solo Strings. No keyswitch programming, no extensive “button-workout”. All you have to do is play, and that’s very inspiring." - filmandgamecomposers.com (Rating: 9.6/10)
Product Type:Sample Library
- Kontakt files
- Requires full version of Kontakt 5.3 or higher
- 4GB RAM