% Off - Save a Total of
% Off - Save a Total of £-430.83
Please note: Delivery of this product may take a little longer than normal.
FREE INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY*
- Free Tech Support
- Earn Loyalty Points
Revoice Pro is used worldwide by top audio professionals for the fastest, easiest and best sounding adjustment and alignment of vocals, instruments and ADR as well as double track generation.
Revoice Pro 3 adds a powerful set of easy to use tools, workflow enhancements for top DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Studio One and Cubase. Major new features include a simple yet powerful toolset for manually adjusting audio timing and pitch. What’s more, users say that Revoice Pro 3 provides the most natural and transparent-sounding processing available.
At the heart of Revoice Pro is our unique Audio Performance Transfer (APT) process, that can gives the user the ability to take the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of one audio track and use it on another, giving you the chance to match or correct timing and tuning, plus our highly-praised realistic Doubler process sounds great and is easy to use.
You can choose to work fast with automatic workflows or use our unique manual Warp process for pitch and timing. Now you have a one-stop, time-saving, high-quality solution for creative and corrective audio manipulation tasks.
Revoice Pro 3.3 Update Out now!
- Major improvements to level and pitch editing - sibilants are automatically identified and instantly adjustable.
- New processing intensity display - showing the amount of editing the APT and Warp processes apply to the signal.
- Selection-based processing in Logic Pro 10.3 - new workflow transfers audio instantly to Revoice Pro.
- High speed, automated workflow for Studio One 3.3.4 - copy and paste multiple tracks into Revoice Pro, automatically process, and return audio to Studio One in two clicks.
- Further improvements in workflow and audio processing quality
Adjustable Automatic Time and Pitch Alignment
Revoice Pro's APT or Audio Performance Transfer function, can automatically and instantly transfer the timing, pitch, intonation or loudness features from one signal to another. This is perfect for matching the timing and tuning of double tracks or syncing ADR. And because you control the tightness of the corrections, you keep it sounding natural. What´s more, tightening up stacks of vocals will take you just minutes, not hours.
Highest Quality Pitch and Time Manipulation
When you need to manually adjust timing or pitch, the Warp functions provide simple-to-use tools and what our esteemed users say is the best and most musical sound quality in the industry.
The Most Realistic Doubler Ever
When double tracks haven't been recorded, Revoice Pro's Doubler process creates incredibly natural-sounding ones in mono or stereo.
Why use Revoice Pro?
Revoice Pro can process monophonic instruments as well as voices and works with any Windows or Mac OS X DAW including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, and many more. Audio is transfered either by Revoice Pro Link plug-ins, drag and drop, copy and paste or imported audio files.
Revoice Pro is in a class of its own, easily and quickly doing tasks that even experienced editors consider time-consuming, difficult or downright impossible.
The workflow is fast and pretty easy to learn, but to be honest - it has to be different - because there is nothing else that does what Revoice Pro can do.
So be prepared to watch some videos, do some reading and invest some time to learn the basics. Once you do, as users tell us, you will get your editing done efficiently and professionally in a fraction of the time normally required.
What Revoice Pro Can Do For You
- Tighten the timing, pitch and vibrato of “stacked” lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks.
- Create one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Modify signal timing and pitch manually with the fastest and easy-to-use graphic interface.
- Lip-sync dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Change the inflection in dialog (ADR, voice-overs etc.) with the desired Guide pattern provided by recording the director or dialog editor.
Revoice Pro accomplishes these tasks with astonishing speed, accuracy and quality, saving hours of editing. So when Revoice Pro helps you do your job - its contribution shouldn't be noticeable. Except you'll notice you get your life back!
Audio Performance Transfer (APT) Process
The APT Process transfers user-selected timing, pitch and level characteristics of a good "Guide" audio signal to one or more audio signals - automatically.
Applications for the APT process include:
- Vocal and instrumental double tracks: Tighten the timing, pitch and vibrato of “stacked” tracks while keeping them natural-sounding.
- Dialog replacement: Lip-sync dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Transfer a performance: Change the inflection in dialog (ADR, voice-overs etc.) with the desired pattern changes provided by recording the director or dialog editor's voices.
- Fix corrupted live vocal recordings: Replace and sync problematic vocals with clean retakes.
Description of the APT Processing
The user loads or transfers the Guide and Target (Dub) audio to be processed into the Revoice Pro program from DAWs or audio files. The Guide signal should have the "perfect" features: either timing, pitch or both.
However, if your Guide audio needs further time or pitch modifications, you can use Revoice Pro's new built-in Warp function to quickly and transparently adjust the Guide's (or lead harmony parts') timing and pitch.
In Revoice Pro, you can insert APT function blocks wherever you want them in dedicated "tracks" under each audio track that show where the processing starts and stops. You also chose the initial settings.
The APT process first determines the timing relationship between key features of the Guide and Target (Dub) audio signals using state-of-the-art pattern recognition algorithms based partly on Synchro Arts´ VocALign technology.
Next, the APT process measures performance-related features (such as timing, pitch, vibrato and level) of both the "Guide" (which usually has certain preferred performance characteristics) and one or more Targets (Dub) signals.
User-selected Guide performance features are transferred to the Target audio to create a new Modified Target signal with the selected Guide features.
The transfer process usually includes the timing alignment, so Guide features are incorporated at precisely the correct places along the Target. However, this is an option.
If satisfactory, the processed Dub(s) can be instantly transferred back to the DAW via a number of methods including Revoice Pro Link plug-ins, drag & drop or copy & paste.
- The "tightness" of the transferred feature can be controlled to allow natural acceptable differences to pass through unchanged.
- Optional user-inserted "Protected Regions" allow selected sections of the Dub signals to be left unchanged in timing or pitch by the APT process.
- The automatic APT processing can be followed by (or replaced by) manual editing of the output features.
- APT Pitch (and other feature's) processing settings can be made time-varying (automated)
- "Process-based" solo switching, via single keys, provides instant audition to compare inputs and outputs one or two signals at a time.
- The effects of any changes made to APT control panel parameters will be immediately visible (after rendering) in the displayed output graphics of pitch, level and waveform traces.
- Multiple Dub signals can use the same Guide and be efficiently processed at the same time.
- A comprehensive Preset system allows saving and reusing settings
The Doubler instantly creates natural-sounding mono and stereo double tracks - for voice and instruments.
Applications for Doubler
- Creating realistic double tracks from vocal or instrument recording when no double track is available.
- Create a wide range of special modulation effects
- Inputs can be mono or stereo signals.
- Doubler automatically creates natural-sounding mono or stereo double tracks in seconds.
- Provides controls for modifying timing variations, formants, and vibrato.
- Supports extreme parameter variations to create special effects.
- Comprehensive user Preset system
NEW - Warp Processes: Manually adjust Timing, Pitch and Level
Simple, fast adjustments with maximum quality- for voice and monophonic instruments
In Revoice Pro 3, manual Pitch and Time Warping of audio is intuitive, making it easy to select and manipulate timing and pitch whilst providing the highest audio quality. The controls allow selection over any range and cursor tool changes to show what will move. Automatic snap to pitch option, plus play loops and undo functions make adjustments fast and easy.
Applications for Warp processes
- Improving or altering the pitch and/or timing of tracks that are used as Guide tracks in APT or Doubler processes.
- Correcting or altering the pitch of a harmony track before using it as a Dub input to an APT process that will have only its timing aligned to the Guide. The output of this APT process can then become a harmony Guide track for automatically aligning the time and pitch of double tracks of this harmony part.
- Manually adjusting the pitch and time of a solo vocal or any voice recording.
- If required, making minor adjustments to the features in the output of an APT process.
- Modifying signal levels.
A powerful advantage of keeping time and pitch adjustments within Revoice Pro 3 is that any additional time and/or pitch changes to Guide or Input tracks will be passed automatically into the outputs of all processes using these inputs.
This means that dependant audio tracks will always be in time and in sync instantly.
Revoice Pro is a stand-alone program which uses multiple methods for integrating with DAWs.
Revoice Pro does some things nothing else does. Because of this, we have had to make it work a little differently from anything else you'll have used.
However, we've done our best to make it work with your favourite DAWs and, once you understand a few basic concepts, you'll find it very easy and fast to use.
More importantly, even though have to move audio into and out of Revoice Pro - it will still save you hours of time and get your productions sounding how you want.
Why is Revoice Pro is a stand-alone program?
Revoice Pro has been deliberately developed as a stand-alone program, because there are significant speed and operational advantages over the restrictions of pure plug-in environments. These advantages include:
- The ability to implement and load audio into multi-input processes and process many tracks at the same time.A novel and effective “region-based processing" approach to audio processing in which inputs to processing modules are inserted where required along the timeline in Process Control Tracks and can have different settings along the same track.
- Simple, one-key controls of a “process-based auditioning” for rapidly auditioning combinations of input and output signals to check the quality of modifications.
- Modifications to Guide tracks can be automatically passed on to all tracks related to those Guides
- Support for a multi-track and multi-process environment with no limits on timecode positions and over 100 tracks - giving you maximum flexibility and speed of operations.
- Revoice Pro also allows multiple sessions to be open or one session open in multiple windows. For example, you can have multiple processing sessions open simultaneously and multiple views of any of those sessions.
- A consistent working environment inside Revoice Pro regardless of audio source.
"Revoice Pro 3 saves an obscene amount of time that used to be spent editing. I find it an incredibly musical plug-in because it allows you to make stuff tight and in tune with the guide audio, but still have variants. So you end up with backing and lead vocals that you can really push forward in a mix and into sounds. Killer to my ears." - Francesco Cameli (Engineer: Queen, Genesis, Eric Clapton, Mariah Carey, Muse and Adele)