The Reggae EZX was recorded at Rub-a-Dub Studios in Stockholm, Sweden and comes with a unique and genuine collection of instruments, all handpicked for this session. It includes two full, single-headed custom drum kits, a generous selection of snares, percussion and traditional Binghi and clay hand drums. Everything was recorded using vintage gear and microphones, the custom miking techniques of the genre and through a 1970s Soundcraft Series II console.
All this coupled with the studio's dense, organic wood-lined walls, its tight space and three decades worth of reggae history will give you unrivaled authenticity in drums for roots oriented music. Saturated, warm and rich tones that will fall seamlessly into any track you’re working on.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Customized yamaha stage custom and 1970s premier drums
- Two full kits (with alternative tuning/damping on two sets of toms)
- Traditional percussion pieces and hand drums
- Effect chain presets for a wide range of sounds and styles
- Includes a collection of reggae midi groove
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.