Not only inspired by his own band’s catalogue but a broad selection of pioneering songs, influential artists and notable drummers of the genre, Hatebreed drummer Matt Byrne delivers an uncompromising, full-on assault of relentless grooves spanning the whole range of the hardcore genre from then and now. Expect anything from the metal-tinged and devastatingly heavy to the alarming, crushing and aggressive onset of classic hardcore.
All in all, this is a collection of grooves battered in pent-up rage, right at the verge of eruption – balancing dead center at the divide of metal, punk and hardcore.
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by hardcore and metal music
- Performed by Matt Byrne of Hatebreed
- 4/4 in straight and/or swing feel
- Approx. 320 individually played files
- Tempos ranging from 95 BPM to 185 BPM
- Song structure categorization in 8- and 16 bar variantions (intro, verse, chorus, bridge, fills)
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.