u-He ACE belongs to a new generation of synthesizers developed with the latest, fastest computers in mind. ACE offers classic modular synthesis and more at a fraction of the cost of dedicated hardware.
But like its hardware forebears, you can patch any output into any input: the number of different ways to connect modules together is practically infinite. Needless to say, you will never run out of cables!
The careful selection of modules and clear layout make ACE the ideal instrument for newcomers delving into the fascinating world of modular synthesis. But ACE also delivers the goods: like any medium-sized professional hardware system, ACE has enough synthesis power to keep you discovering new tricks for many years to come!
- Semi-modular architecture, with default routing like ARP 2600
- 25 signal sources, 30+ signal targets
- Up to 8 times unison with +/-2 octave detune range each
- Exceptional filters, can self-oscillate
- LFOs can be used as VCOs and vice versa
- Sync, FM, cross modulation
- Use multiples for inversion, amp / ring modulation etc.
At first glance ACE may seem overly simplistic, but remember that virtually anything can be plugged into anything else. For instance, try plugging an LFO into a Filter, then use that filter as an FM source for an oscillator. Crazy routing is possible, endless fun is guaranteed!
- Custom LFO waveform "tap map"
- Microtuning (Scala .tun standard)
- 100% free of Supersaws!
- 2 x LFO (0Hz - 20kHz)
- 2 x ADSSR envelopes
- 2 x VCO (0Hz - 20kHz, PWM, VCO1-linked sub)
- 2 x VCF (LP1/LP2/LP3/LP4 and HP/BP/BR each)
- 2 x VCA with pan
- 2 x multiples (with modulation input)
- 1 x mixer (for standard sources + aux)
- 1 x ramp generator (loopable)
- 1 x mapping generator (up to 128 values)
- 1 x noise (white, pink)
- 3 x global effects (chorus, delay, 2 x tone)
Please click on the link below to view the installation guide for this product: