Umlaut Audio ARPS
Highly intuitive percussive virtual instrument powered by Kontakt
ARPS by Umlaut Audio is a percussive virtual instrument for Kontakt and Free Kontakt Player that is intuitive to use and ideal for any composer or sound designer. Using 4 separate layers of sample based percussive sounds, ARPS provides endless possibilities of rhythmic patterns.
Take control of your tone with ARPS' fully featured arpeggiator, adjustable FX and set your patterns to whatever timing fits your needs. There is no virtual arpeggiator instrument available that offers the simplicity and customization as ARPS, making it an essential tool for any composer or sound designer.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Sample-based percussion instrument for Kontakt and Kontakt Player
- 4 different independently controlled sample layers: Kicks, Mids, Ticks, and Percussion
- Fully-featured Arpeggiator (incl. latch, different modes, steps, rate, release, swing, octave and repeat) with editable parameters and time signature
- 7 adjustable FX: Filter, Distortion, Lo-Fi, Transient, Compressor, Delay, and Spatializer
- Intuitive interface provides only the most essential controls for streamlined operation
- Essential tool for any composer or sound designer
This product works with the free Kontakt Player – a free sample player based on Kontakt 5 that runs all Native Instruments’ KONTAKT instruments, as well as third-party products made for the platform.
You can download the Kontakt Player via this link (will take you to Native Instruments website)
Instruments made for Kontakt Player will also run in the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
"ARPS is fun and useful when writing. The user-friendly interface is intuitive; making this rhythmic synth simple to use" - Tyler Bates (300, Watchmen, Guardians of the Galaxy)
"With PADS and ARPS, Umlaut have made it easy and straightforward to take some of the fundamental elements of sampling and mold them to your creative vision. They are a welcome addition to my toolbox" - John Debney (Jungle Book, Ice Age: Collision Course, Iron Man 2)
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.