Ideate. Create. Variate. Umlaut Audio built MOTORS keeping one goal in mind: Rhythmic Variation.
- 3 variations per loop - perfect when you want variations within the same motif
- Unique loop legato mode: change variations on the fly with keyswitches, without interrupting the groove
- Extensive array of modulation options via envelopes, LFOs and step sequencers
- Works seamlessly with NKS controllers
- Powerful FX section offering both inserts and send effects for a range of possibilities
- Carefully designed to ease the workflow of media composers
ENDLESS VARIATIONS. POWERFUL COMBINATIONS
140+ impeccable presets designed for film, TV and game music.
The Organic presets include clean and mellow loops that work best in musical situations where subtlety is key. Shift the patterns in time with the layer offset controls and you get limitless rhythmic variation with the same set of loops.
The Complex presets comprise of grittier source loop timbres embedded with a host of modulations and effects, to use in situations requiring more powerful rhythmic patterns.
The Experimental presets aim to showcase the weirder possibilities of the instrument. Utilising the modulation sources and effects to their extremes, these presets will add a touch of an unorthodox sound to your music.
MOTORS offers two layers of soundsources, each layer holds a rhythmic loop with 3 inherent variations.
The same loops are available on both layers so you can mix and match as you please. Layer Controls include Amplitude Envelope, Panning, Filter Options and Send Effect Controls. If you've used PADS before, this will feel like a natural extension.
With the powerful combination of 3 Variations per layer, Individual Layer Offset Controls and three 32 Step Sequencers at your disposal, fine-tuning the loops to match your visions is just a few clicks and tweaks away.
MOTORS has 3 Modulators, each of which can be an Envelope, LFO or Sequencer.
Each of these Mod Sources can be assigned to a variety of Layer and Global Parameters for an extensive array of modulation possibilities.
You can magnify the sequencer window and to add more tweaks to the step patterns. This gives you complete control of your rhythm's subtleties.
The powerful Effects section in MOTORS includes a set of Switchable Insert FX per layer, a set of Global FX and a SENDS Section with 2 Delays and Reverbs. Combining these creates a universe of joyful possibilities to experiment with.
UNIFIED DESIGN LANGUAGE
All of Umlaut Audio's instruments are designed with a consistent design language in mind. For instance, the FX Icons are abstractions helping you visualise the effect, one of the many unique design touches added to Umlaut Audio instruments.
All of Umlaut Audio's flagship instruments are designed to take full advantage of the NATIVE KONTROL STANDARD.
NKS allows you to use MOTORS like any other Native Instruments' library, accessing snapshots, integrating with NI Hardware and most importantly, automatically setting up the most optimum mappings on Komplete Kontrol devices for you to dive right in to your creative flow.
- 80 SOUNDSOURCES - With 3 Variations. Each switchable by using Keyswitches per layer
- 140+ PRESETS - Categorised into Clean, Complex and Experimental Snapshots
- 3 INSTRUMENT VIEWS - Main view, Mod view and Seq Zoom view
- 3 MODULATORS - Envelope, LFO and 32 Step Sequencer
- 2 OCTAVE KEYBOARD RANGE PER LOOP - With layer linking options to play both layers with the same keys
- LEGATO VARIATION & INPUT QUANTISE FEATURES - For ease of use in keyboard playback
- 7 INSERT FX PER LAYER - Solid EQ, Tape Saturator, Distortion, Lo-Fi, Transient Master, Compressor and Modulation. Same set of FX availablie as a global FX insert section
- SEND EFFECTS SECTION - With 2 delays and 2 convolution reverbs. Each layer has dedicated send knobs to each of these send effects.
- NKS INTEGRATION - Detailed mapping for Komplete Kontrol & Maschine controllers
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.