Tidal is the first of Umlaut Audio's Transitions series of sample packs. A collection of pedals, drones and suspensions that have subtle cinematic evolutions of timbre and amplitude. The sound files are ready to be injected into your composition unaltered but can also be filtered, equalised and processed to create larger swells and whooshes without effort.
Tidal effectively works as the glue that holds the various parts of your score together. It's also a way to link musical sections together with more than just swells and whooshes.
Umlaut Audio's Cloud series already showcased the developer's ability to produce top quality sample packs, and the Transitions series looks set to become the perfect partner for this.
Thanks to Umlaut Audio's vast array of sound packs it has never been easier to lay the foundations for your next cinematic masterpiece, no matter what genre you're producing for. If you're still looking for the missing puzzle piece that gives your compositions that extra special something then you've come to the right place.
- Transition drones, suspensions and pedals with shifting timbre and amplitude
- Subtle cinematic evolutions of timbre and amplitude
- Use as is or create different musical gestures, e.g. Via different volume envelopes
- Mix and match
- 100 sounds
- Ability to cut up, re-order and layer elements
- Drag and drop to your daw
- 100 Sounds
- 1GB +
- 24BIT 48kHz
- WAV Files