Now at the tips of your fingers is the most versatile horn section in the world, MOJO: Horn Section, offering the most flexible and innovative approach to pop, funk, jazz, and big band horns ever created in a virtual instrument. Inspired by legendary groups like Tower of Power and the big bands of decades past, MOJO is capable of emulating everything from a sultry sax solo to a screaming full big band playing at the top of their lungs.
Pushing the boundaries of sampling and scripting technology far beyond traditional sample libraries, MOJO offers a simple but feature-packed interface. No need to decide in advance which articulation you want to play. Simply load the instrument, turn the Ensemble knob to specify how many players you want playing that instrument (from a soloist to a dectet) and begin controlling the instrument from the keyboard. More than a dozen articulations are instantly loaded and intelligently handled via performance features and keyswitches.
Behind the scenes, a humanizing function, smart release layers, and custom legato and vibrato tools assist the player in reproducing the ultimate dimensions in realism.
Crescendos and swells sync instantly to host tempos and can be triggered in real time.
Included in the instrument collection are: soprano, alto, tenor, and baritone saxophones, trumpet (open, muted, and piccolo), flugelhorn, trombone (open and muted), bass trombone, and clarinet.
The articulation list varies for each instrument, but generally includes sustains, stabs, staccatos, trills, slurs, shakes, octave runs, rise to hits, falls (including four different lengths), doits, bends, stylistic riffs, special effects, and tempo-synced swells and crescendos.
All samples are recorded in 24-bit stereo using the finest preamps in the world, including a vintage Neve 1073 and a LaChapell Audio 992EG, and mics by AKG, Neumann, and Coles.
- Included Instruments: Alto Sax, Bari Sax, Bass Trombone, Clarinet, Flugelhorn, Piccolo Trumpet, Soprano Sax, Tenor Sax, Trombone, Trombone Mute, Trumpet, Trumpet Mute
- Articulation List (varies by instrument): Sustain, Octave Run Up and Down, Stab, Staccato, Bend Down, Crescendo (tempo-synced), Swell (tempo-synced), Rise to Hit, Shake, Trills
- Release Types (varies by instrument): Standard, Doit, Slur Up, Falls (4 different speeds), Shake
- Riffs: Over 1600 riffs included / Tempo-synced / Transposable / Organized by instrument, key, and tempo
- Hundreds of special effects samples
- Ensembles: Instant adjustment between 1 and 10 players per instrument / Intelligent and adjustable stereo positioning / Adjustable accuracy and sloppiness
- Integrated Engines: Physically modeled vibrato / Advanced humanization / Character control / EZRoom Convolution Reverb
- Playing Modes: Polyphonic, Monophonic, Legato
- Built-in Audio Effects: 3-Band Equalizer, Compressor, Saturation, Distortion, Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Stereo Width, Limiter
- Other: Remote MIDI CC control over almost every parameter / Lite patches with fewer samples for faster loading / Individual articulation instruments
- Alto Sax
- Bari Sax
- Bass Trombone
- Piccolo Trumpet
- Soprano Sax
- Tenor Sax
- Trombone Mute
- Trumpet Mute
Articulation List (varies by instrument)
- Octave Run Up and Down
- Bend Down
- Crescendo (tempo-synced)
- Swell (tempo-synced)
- Rise to Hit
Release Types (varies by instrument)
- Slur Up
- Falls (4 different speeds)
- Over 1600 riffs included
- Organized by instrument, key, and tempo
- Hundreds of special effects samples
- Instant adjustment between 1 and 10 players per instrument
- Intelligent and adjustable stereo positioning
- Adjustable accuracy and sloppiness
- Physically modeled vibrato
- Advanced humanization
- Character control
- EZRoom Convolution Reverb
- 3-Band Equalizer
- Stereo Width
- Remote MIDI CC control over almost every parameter
- Lite patches with fewer samples for faster loading
- Individual articulation instruments
This product works with the free Kontakt Player – a free sample player based on Kontakt 5 that runs all Native Instruments’ KONTAKT instruments, as well as third-party products made for the platform.
You can download the Kontakt Player via this link (will take you to Native Instruments website)
Instruments made for Kontakt Player will also run in the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.