VSL Big Bang Orchestra Regulus - FX Strings reveals an abundance of effects and unusual playing techniques, originally recorded for the Synchron FX Strings I Collection.
Evoke mesmerizing soundscapes and inspiring loops played by a 50-piece string section, from lightly bowed whispers to rumbling swarms. Easily create a panoply of colours and entire sonic worlds by simply holding one or two keys, and change intensity or add variety by moving pre-configured controllers.
Just like its bigger brother Synchron FX Strings, BBO: Regulus offers production-ready musical elements in these categories: Spherical textures, character textures, glissandos, rises and hits, clusters, harmonic effects, pizzicato effects, special pads, and “inspiration crossfades”. Dig into this treasure trove of tonal and atonal recordings and combine anything with everything to create your personal, unique tone.
Upgrades to Synchron FX Strings I available after the Introductory Period
BBO: Regulus is a full-featured product with all the categories of effects and textures of Synchron FX Strings I, including the multitude of microphone positions of the Full Library. When you upgrade to Synchron FX Strings I, you get more than double the data size, with additional half-tremolo/ponticello bowing, denser and quicker played variants of all textures, alpha chord textures, slower glissandos and runs, and more.
Key Features of BBO Regulus:
- Ready-to-use musical elements and textures, from ethereal pads to pulsating patterns.
- Large 50-piece string ensemble, divided into 6 sections:
- 14 first violins, 10-second violins, 6 first violas, 6-second violas, 8 cellos, 6 double basses.
- Total flexibility of combinations for infinite creative possibilities
- 16 mixer channels to create your own customized sound
- A host of perfectly balanced mixer presets, from optimized stereo room mixes to immersive audio.
WHAT IS THE BIG BANG ORCHESTRA SERIES?
VSL's Big Bang Orchestra series is an excellent entry into the world of Vienna Symphonic Library instruments. Create large orchestrations in no time. Beef up your existing tracks by adding some massive tutti layers. Inject some inspiration into your composing process just by pressing a few notes and letting the huge sound work its magic.
While 50 microphones were used to capture an array of positions, from close to ambient, the Synchron Player’s integrated mixer presents you with 16 channels that offer close mic signals of each ensemble, front and back mics, Decca tree, main surround, and high surround signals. A host of perfectly balanced mixer presets is readily available, from optimized stereo room mixes to immersive audio applications.
- Room Mix – Down-mix of positions 6 - 10 (L/R)
- Close Mics for each ensemble (mono each)
- Mid Mic – Front of High String Ens. (L/R)
- Mid Mic – Front of Low String Ens. (L/R)
- Back Mic – Back of High String Ens. (L/R)
- Back Mic – Back of Low String Ens. (L/R)
- Main/Room Mic – Decca Tree Stereo (L/R)
- Main/Room Mic – Decca Tree Mono (Center)
- Main Surround – Stereo (L/R)
- High Stereo (3D) – Stereo (L/R)
- High Surround (3D) – Stereo (L/R)
Download File Size 13.2 GB
Installed File Size 28.2 GB
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.