Volume 6 of the VI Special Edition Series features the most important playing techniques from Vienna Symphonic Library’s popular Collections Vienna Dimension Brass I and Vienna Dimension Brass II. They include five brass ensembles of four players each: 4 trumpets, 4 French horns, 4 trombones, 4 Wagner tubas and the “low brass ensemble” (1 tuba, 1 bass trombone and 2 tenor trombones). Articulations include staccato, sustained, marcato, legato and sforzato, all played without mutes and with mutes (except for the Wagner tuba ensemble and the low brass ensemble that are played without mutes only).
Individual Microphones – Individual Access
While every note was played by a well-rehearsed ensemble of four brass players, each instrument was recorded separately. Still, they sound like an ensemble and not like four soloists. Since all the recorded instruments are available separately, you may change sound characteristics, player position, volume, and performance accuracy and switch between any number of musicians of the ensemble, from the principal, to single desks, to all four players.
Even the best musicians never play in perfect unison; slight imperfections in pitch and timing, as well as different timbres and dynamics create a lively, beautiful ensemble sound. When playing as a group, musicians continually adapt to each other, and their interactions within the ensemble reveal the “magic” of a live performance.
VI Special Edition Vol. 6 comes with the free Vienna Instruments player. When you use the Dimension Brass patches with the Vienna Instruments Pro player and its Auto Humanization feature, all of these nuances and variations are created automatically while simply playing the keyboard. You may control the performance accuracy in real-time, at the single touch of a fader – from subtle tuning and timing variations to heavy cluster effects! What’s more, the auto-divisi mode lets you easily split voices as you play.
- Five brass ensembles, taken from SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I & II
- Normal and muted articulations: Staccato, sustained, marcato, legato, sforzato
- Authentic ensemble sound with direct access to each voice
- Easily switch between different ensemble sizes
- Humanize Presets for real-time control of performance accuracy
- Outstanding ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna
- Pre-configured reverb settings for accurate and authentic placement of each instrument on stage
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
- 4 Trumpets
- 4 French horns
- 4 Trombones
- 4 Wagner tubas
- Low Brass Ensemble (1 tuba, 1 bass trombone and 2 tenor trombones)
- Download File Size: 4.6 GB
- Installed File Size: 11.3 GB
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.