The SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Volume 3 includes “con sordino” (muted) articulations of our Solo Strings and Chamber Strings, the lush and cinematic Appassionata Strings (56 players) with both normal and “con sordino” articulations as well as an alternative harp to the one included with Volume 1.
Articulations include staccato, détaché, sustained, sforzato, tremolo, pizzicato, legato & portamento performances.
If you’ve already purchased Volume 1 or Volume 2 and want to expand it with especially lyrical, silky shimmering string sounds, this Volume is a perfect choice. By the way, did you know that you can achieve particularly warm and lush string pads by combining “normal” strings with “con sordino” layers?
- Improved, expanded and re-edited sample database of the popular VI Special Edition Vol. 3
- New articulations: Repetition Performances (legato & spiccato), fast repetitions (150, 170, 190 bpm)
- Optimized for our free, easy-to-use Vienna Synchron Player
- Outstanding ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna
- Pre-configured reverb settings for accurate and authentic placement of each instrument on stage
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
To create the SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions, the original recordings were completely re-edited and enhanced. All velocity levels of each articulation and all articulations of each instrument were refined to match and blend seamlessly, not only within each instrument itself, but also in interaction with the included instruments of the SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions, as well as with all other libraries of the Synchron Series. The Synchron Player also enhances the automatic triggering of release samples and therefore contributes to the overall improved realism of all included instruments.World-Class Acoustics
The Vienna Synchron Player incorporates a specifically designed convolution reverb derived from Vienna MIR Pro, featuring the outstanding ambience of the 540 m² (5,813 sq.ft.) main hall of Synchron Stage Vienna. The perfectly engineered reverberation and placement presets combine customized impulse responses with expertly crafted reverb settings for each instrument or ensemble. By adding the ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna’s Stage A to the relatively dry samples in real-time, the SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions perfectly blend with any other product of our Synchron Series, resulting in a production-ready sound “out of the box”.Expandability
You may expand your arsenal of instruments as you add Volumes, depending on your needs and budget. The streamlined structure of all the instrument configurations, with their standardized articulations, placement and reverberation presets, keeps the learning curve low and fast!
- Appassionata violins (20 players) – normal & “con sordino”
- Appassionata violas (14 players) – normal & “con sordino”
- Appassionata cellos (12 players) – normal & “con sordino”
- Appassionata double basses (10 players) – normal & “con sordino”
- Solo violin – “con sordino”
- Solo viola – “con sordino”
- Solo cello – “con sordino”
- Solo double bass – “con sordino”
- Violin chamber ensemble (6 players) – “con sordino”
- Viola chamber ensemble (4 players) – “con sordino”
- Cello chamber ensemble (3 players) – “con sordino”
- Double bass chamber ensemble (2 players) – “con sordino”
- Harp 2
- Sample Amount 45,471
- Download File Size 10.1 GB
- Installed File Size 22.5 GB
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.