The drum kit is the pillar of a groove. Put three kits together in a fantastic ambient room, and you’ll have an explosion of pounding energy. That’s the concept behind Synchron Power Drums – hard-hitting, energetic drum grooves played simultaneously on three independent yet interacting drum kits in Synchron Stage Vienna’s famous main hall. The sound will take your music to the highest levels of intensity, and let your inner drummer go wild!
With the Tama Star (2017) placed between the Tama Superstar (1972) and the Sonor Acryl Champion Vintage (1975) kits on the soundstage, you have the option of using these drums sets altogether or individually, both in their recorded positions or in a centred position. All three instruments represent the diverse sonic properties of different recording eras to give you a wide variety of sounds.
- Dynamic, powerful and raw recordings of three drum sets, captured at Synchron Stage Vienna in stereo & surround formats
- Ideal for intense patterns, drum battles and multi-player grooves
- Includes an exclusive selection of cinematic drum loops
- Three complementary patterns in one MIDI file, ready to be played or modified
- Humanise Delay introduces inaccuracy when needed, with intensity adjustable by MIDI automation
- Perfect addition to all Synchron Series product
- Choose from tailor-made mixer presets, from clean to highly processed sounds
MIDI player implemented exclusively for Synchron Power Drums, including drag and drop. Also works with your existing MIDI loop collection (Standard General MIDI Mapping).
Great selection of 3,500 additional exclusive cinematic drum loops, designed to feature our three available drum sets. Full loops and consistently edited:
- 3 drum sets in one MIDI File (3 MIDI Tracks)
- Each drum set separately
- Bass drum and snare for each drum set
- Hi-Hats for each drum set
- Toms for each drum set
- Cymbals for each drum set
3 DRUM SETS - 1 VENUE
Sonor Acryl Champion Vintage
The Sonor Acryl Champion Vintage (left) delivers that perfect 70s sound and has been played by legends such as Ringo Starr, Karen Carpenter and Nick Mason. Its acrylic shells have a louder, punchier sound than wooden drums, and a well-tuned acrylic snare drum can deliver a ton of sonic “crack” and projection.
22"/16" Kick drum
14“/6,5" Phonic Snare
14“ Meinl Byzance Sand Hat
18“ Meinl Extra dry thin crash (left)
22“ Meinl Byzance vintage pure light Ride
20“ Meinl Byzance Vintage Crash (right)
The Tama Star (middle) with its dynamic, bright, rich and open sound represents the modern approach to drumming and has been Tama’s flagship line since 2013. Simon Phillips and Peter Erskine are famous players of this maple drum set.
20"/14" Kick drum
14“ Meinl Byzance Medium HH
17“ Meinl MB 20 crash (left)
21“ Meinl Byzance Transition Ride
18“ Meinl Byzance Dual Crash (right)
The Tama Superstar (right) was very present in the 80s. It is made of birch shells, providing a deep, warm, dry and punchy sound – exactly what your typical disco/rock production needs. Interestingly, Billy Cobham and Elvin Jones were among the first adopters of this versatile instrument.
22"/16" Kick drum
14“/5“ Ludwig Supraphonic Snare
14“ Meinl Byzance extra dry med HH
18“ Meinl Byzance Dual crash (left)
20“ Meinl Byzance Vintage Pure Light
18“ Meinl Byzance Extra dry thin crash (right)
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.