Playing a 140 piece orchestra on the keyboard has never been easier and more rewarding. The Vienna Smart Orchestra brings the power of a large symphonic orchestra right to your fingertips. Whether you are looking for inspiration, quickly sketching a symphonic idea, delivering a final score on a deadline, or playing live on stage – this orchestral powerhouse lets you play all the sections and lead instruments at once, spread out over the entire keyboard.
Create large orchestrations on the fly, without worrying about balancing and fine-tuning the instrumentation! Get creative with experimental FX presets for hybrid soundscapes and organic textures. This lean and resource-saving package delivers a perfectly balanced orchestra that’s fun to play, and at an irresistible price.
- The entire orchestra at your fingertips
- Instant inspiration powered by Vienna Synchron Player
- Quick sketching and scoring
- Symphonic and experimental FX presets
With pre-configured presets, you can either play the entire orchestra with full dynamics on your keyboard, adjust the balance of the main sections (strings, woodwinds, brass, mallets, drums and percussion) in the mixer, or play these sections separately. What’s more, you may add selected solo instruments, such as flute, oboe, clarinet, French horn, trumpet or an ensemble of first violins over the accompanying ensemble played with your left hand.
Customized layers such as subtle pianissimo string pads or fortissimo brass break-outs make it easy to find the right tone in a split second. The “marcato control” feature enables you to play everything from smooth legato lines to aggressive ostinatos in just one patch by simply moving a pre-configured fader.
All sections and solo instruments are expertly placed at Synchron Stage Vienna, one of the best-sounding scoring stages on the planet, using Vienna MIR Pro technology integrated right into the multi-channel mixer of the Vienna Synchron Player.
- Full orchestra + percussion, with and without mallets section
- Different Presets with full range of bass instruments, reduced range, and without bass
- Individual sections: strings, woodwinds, brass, mallets
- Separate solo instruments, full range: violins, flute, oboe, clarinet, trumpet, horn
- FX Presets in 4 categories: Pads, Plucks, Leads, and Processed Percussion
- Short notes, short notes + pizzicato
- Long notes: normal, fortissimo, pianissimo, tremolo. All except pianissimo also with marcato attack.
- Pad + solo: normal and soft pad, staccato, pizzicato, and tremolo plus solo instruments
- FX: articulations according to FX type
Smart Orchestra vs Big Bang Orchestra
What's the difference between VSL's Smart Orchestra series and their Big Bang Orchestra product line? This video explains all...
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.