Dance Pack For GarageBand now joins ProPack and WorldPack as a first choice library of loops for users of Apple's GarageBand and Logic. It brings together an enormous amount of content from many of Zero-G's previous sample collections – focusing on dance music.
Over 11,000 samples contained in over 9 GB of content are lined up from such collections as Brutal Beats, Jungle Warfare, NY Cutz 2 - Off Da Hook, Phantom Horns, ProSamples, the Planet Of The Breaks series, and the 'Total' series.
- Offers massive size in over 11,000 loops, and over 9 GB of content
- Truly professional levels of quality and usability - produced by Zero-G, one of the world's largest and most highly acclaimed suppliers to the pro audio industry for over 20 years
- An amazingly diverse and varied range of loops and samples from many musical styles and cultures
- An simply unbelieveable price representing totally unbeatable value-for-money.
Zero-G has hand-picked the best loops and samples from another wide range of successful products from its back-catalog and programmed them into Apple Loops format, making them all instantly usable and interchangeable in Garageband and Logic Pro.
Also, all of the 11,000+ samples are compatible with any software which can use samples in AIFF format!
Introduce to your sonic arsenal a huge injection of new loops and sounds for a massive rush of inspiration.
Open up whole new vistas on your musical creativity with this enormous collection. With overwhelming variety and diversity in style, this absolutely massive expansion pack is guaranteed to provide exciting new ideas for enhancing your next hit record, commercial soundtrack or dancefloor groove.
OVERVIEW OF CONTENTS:
Over 11,000 Apple Loops and one-shot samples including hundreds of Construction Kits, thousands of Drum and Percussion Loops & Hits, Breakbeats & Groove Loops, a wide range of Instrument Loops, Drum Kits, and Atmosphere and FX Loops.
Zero-G titles featured in this compilation:
- Brutal Beats (processed acoustic drum loops, & hits) - 590 samples.
- Escape From The Planet Of The Breaks (breakbeat construction kits etc) - 969 samples.
- Jungle Warfare 1 (Drum & Bass oriented sample library) - 393 samples.
- Jungle Warfare 2 (Drum & Bass oriented sample library) - 906 samples.
- Jungle Warfare 3 (Drum & Bass oriented sample library) - 884 samples.
- NY Cutz 2 - Off Da Hook (hip hop construction kits, etc) - 1046 samples.
- Phantom Horns (horn riffs - section riffs and solo riffs) - 873 samples.
- ProSamples Future Beats 1 (chemical beats - processed acoustic drumloops) - 246 samples.
- ProSamples Hip Hop 1 (from NY Cutz 1 - hip hop construction kits, etc) - 300 samples.
- ProSamples Dance Synths (acid loops, bass loops, arpeggios, synth loops etc) - 413 samples.
- Return To The Planet Of The Breaks (creatively processed acoustic breaks) - 260 samples.
- Total Drum & Bass (huge and diverse drum & bass sample library) - 1040 samples.
- Total Funk (massive library of funk oriented loops & hit samples) - 1184 samples.
- Total Hip Hop (exhaustive collection of hip hop oriented loops & hits) - 1091 samples
- Total House (enormous library of house oriented loops & hit samples) - 965 samples.
Total of Apple Loops: 8,854
Total of one-shot samples: 2,306
Grand Total of all Samples: 11,160
"Dance music has had an enormous impact on modern mainstream music. Love it or loathe it, if you’re aiming your tracks at commercial markets these days, you can’t afford to ignore it. A large arsenal of rhythmic loops is vital to success, but building a decent library is a costly business. If you’re a Mac user, though, you’re in luck, because Zero-G has released a gigantic collection of over 11,000 Apple Loops and one-shot samples from some of the company’s best-selling back catalogue. As you’d expect from a two-DVD pack encompassing this genre, you’ll find hip hop, house and drum‘n’bass material in vast quantities. And generally speaking, most of it is very useable, particularly the powerhouse drum loops in the Brutal Beats folder. Escape From The Planet Of The Breaks, packed with useful construction kits, is another goodie. A real bonus, though, is the inclusion of the Phantom Horns library, a collection of James Brown, Tower Of Power and Earth, Wind And Fire-type riffs and phrases from three top British session players – John Thirkell (trumpet), Gary Barnacle (sax) and Pete Thoms (trombone). Apart from the funky stuff, they’ve also included an energetic set of useful rock‘n’roll riffs, something not found in the average sample library. There’s no argument here – Dance Pack 1 provides the best of both worlds: quantity and quality. Roll on number 2. Solid, value-for-money dance-orientated Apple Loop library for GarageBand, Logic 7, Logic Express and Final Cut Pro users. Buy with confidence. Rated: 9 out of 10."
- Music Tech Magazine, UK
"If you want masses of usable loops - more than 11,000 to be precise - there's no better place to look... There's an incredibly diverse range of material here, and the quality is high... Rated 9 out of 10"
- Computer Music Magazine, UK
"As near to an essential purchase as Apple Loop lovers can get... We loved the first title in this series and this latest effort keeps the standard high... Stacks of genres are covered... with the sheer volume of samples on here, you're bound to find something to take your fancy... Another superb release from the Zero-G chaps... Rated 9 out of 10."
- Future Music Magazine, UK
"You won't find these sounds wanting, in variety or depth... from drum'n'bass to jungle to house to hip hop to mangled noise beats and horn section hits... There's almost too much to choose from... you could fall in and never come up for air!... If you do dance music and use GarageBand, Dance Pack 1 package keeps it real in a big way... It's a joy to just swim through this library"
- Recording Magazine, USA
Download Size (RAR files):
- Parts 1 - 4: 953 MB each
- Part 5: 401 MB