% Off - Save a Total of
% Off - Save a Total of £-49.96
Your selected product option is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we'll deliver in 3-7 working days.
This product is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we will dispatch it to you within 7 working days.
Your serial will be delivered within one working day.
FREE INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY*
- Free Tech Support
- Earn Loyalty Points
Zero-G Eastern Percussion Module is a Kontakt sample library created to help musicians and composers to achieve realistic Middle Eastern percussion sounds, rhythms and styles.
EPM delivers over 5,000 high quality drum samples in an incredibly dynamic Kontakt GUI with full mixing control coupled with high quality effects and a huge selection of MIDI grooves covering Middle Eastern, Egyptian, North African, and Turkish Styles.
Each individual percussion instrument can be manipulated in a multitude of ways to create totally unique percussion instruments and tracks.
EPM gives you everything you need to create realistic percussion tracks for all kinds of music production. Equally, it has the sound manipulation functionality to create totally unique sounds and rhythms.
EPM is a fantastic source of inspiration for all music and soundtrack producers and will enhance and give an exotic feel to any style of music.
- Over 5,000 44.1 KHz, 24bit compressed samples.
- Ready to use programmed mixes with 30 user preset mix slots.
- 15 instrument channels.
- Controllable EQ, transients, compressor, saturator, pan, volume, tune, RR, AHD, mute, solo, and reverb send for each channel.
- Master reverb with 41 room impulses.
- 82 pre-programmed MIDI grooves and styles with 12 variations for each, totaling almost 1000 individual rhythms.
- Drag and drop MIDI to DAW functionality.
- Swing and quantize function with double and half speed all synced to host tempo.
- 12 controlled round robins for increased realism.
- Automatic dynamic velocity.
For full details about this library, please take a look at the PDF Manual.
- Two variations of 22” Bandirs
- Six variations of 18“ Bandirs
- Four variations of 16” Bandirs
- Four variations of 14” Bandirs
- Six variations of Riqs
- Four variations of Doholas
- Four variations of Darabukas
- One Djembe
- Five different Claps
- Seven variations of Sagat
- And an extra channel with Arabic and Latin percussion such as:
- And other Arab gulf “Khaligi” percussion kits
Video Review from samplelibraryreview.com
Getting Started With... Eastern Percussion Module from Zero-G
Eastern Percussion Module Articulations - Egyptian Mix
Eastern Percussion Module Articulations - Turkish Mix
Eastern Percussion Module Articulations - Khaligi Mix
Eastern Percussion Module Articulations - North African Mix
Download Size (RAR file):
- 216 MB
"...Some limitations [but] Eastern Percussion Module delivers a nice collection of clean and present samples with a plethora of authentic sounding world grooves as midi with drag to DAW functionality. All at an affordable price point." - samplelibraryreview.com Check out Media Reviews for the REVIEW VIDEO
"EPM is a welcome time-saver, as easy to use as dragging audio loops to a track, but with none of the disadvantages associated with audio loops. When making full use of the mixer, MIDI automation and groove parameters, it’s possible to coax a great deal of variety from the Groove library patterns" - Sound On Sound
Product Type:Sample Library
- Kontakt files
- Requires full version of Kontakt 5.7.0 or higher.
- This title will not work in the free Kontakt Player.