Formation is a unique Kontakt instrument packed with over 250 amazing nki patches which include pads, atmospheres, synths and sfx with custom GUI controls and a state-of-art fully equipped arpeggiator. It comes with a 2.5 GB library of 24bit samples.
Formation is a hybrid SynthROMpler, allowing you to play either the original sampled sounds or to use them as the source for whole new synthesised and modulated sounds.
Formation adds a second processed voice to each instrument allowing you to manipulate the formant data in the voice to generate additional audio, like you would to create new sounds using oscillators in a synth, except Formant uses the sampled data from the instrument instead of an oscillator.
Added to this you can apply 4 different effects to the combined sound, and these four slots can contain any of a huge range of effects including filters, EQs, Chorus, Flanger, Convolution Reverbs and distortions. Next is the ability to send different amounts of each individual sound to 4 different Send effects and again you select from a range of different effects in each case. This adds yet more creative options to your final sound. There is also a huge amount of modulation options and the ability to add gating effects too.
Finally, there is the ARP. Like no other arpeggiator around the Formation ARP is powerful, original and quickly creates unique and compelling patterns like no other product.
- Over 250 unique Kontakt nki files
- GUI With Easy Controls & Fully Automated Midi Controllers
- 2.5GB of 24bit compressed Kontakt .ncw format Samples
- Eight Fully Equipped Fx Sends
- Two Channels per instrument
- Formant Controls for channel 2
- Unison Mode
- Amp and Pitch LFOs
- Envelope and Gate Controls
- Amazing Modulation Options
- Eight Note Arpeggiator with ability to control multiple Functions
For detailed info on using Formation, please see the PDF Manual.
For more info on the contents of Formation, please take a look at the PDF of Contents for a complete list of included instrument patches.
- Open an existing Formation instrument.
- Click on the Tool button in the top left hand corner.
- Click on the Mapping Editor tab.
- Delete the existing sample(s) in the Mapping Editor and then drag and drop your own sample(s) to the Mapping Editor.
- Double click on the Root note and type in the correct root note for the sample you have added.
- Rename the patch and save it to your hard drive.
Download Size (RAR files):
- Parts 1 & 2: 953 MB each
- Part 3: 463 MB