The REPAIR Bundle: all three of our UN-Plugins, one UN-dispensable toolkit.
Boost or suppress reverb in your music, field or dialog recordings and fine-tune overall clarity – with award-winning quality – using the critically acclaimed UNVEIL.
Remove resonances, roll-offs, comb-filtering and solve any EQ problem (including mastering applications) automatically, and with the highest precision and quality available using our award-winning UNFILTER.
Restore poorly encoded audio and add clarity, definition and punch to your recordings with UNCHIRP.
Whether you are a sound designer, re-recording mixer, mixing engineer, music producer or dialog editor, the REPAIR Bundle will save you massive amounts of time while providing unbeatable results!
Please see 'Content' tab for more info on the products included in this bundle.
UNVEIL is a real-time, de-mixing based plug-in that allows attenuating or boosting reverb components within a mixed signal of any channel count, including mono sources, as well as modifying reverb characteristics. Additionally, UNVEIL allows you to bring the key features of a recording into focus, or move them to the background, by attenuating or boosting perceptionally less important signal components. Based on our proprietary, artificial intelligence based MAP (Mixed-Signal Audio Processing) technology, UNVEIL allows fixing previously unusable location audio and dialog, tightening up live music recordings, removing reverb and “mud” from musical signals, as well as creative sound design.
- Attenuates or boosts reverb in a mixed recording
- Leaves signal phase and dynamics untouched
- Enhances clarity by attenuating masking effects
- Supports channel counts from mono to as many as your CPU can handle
- Transient bypass circuit for natural results even with extreme settings
UNFILTER is a real-time plug-in that removes filtering effects, such as comb filtering, resonance, or excessive equalization – effectively linearizing the frequency response of a signal automatically. UNFILTER can also apply a detected filter response to another signal, or export it to disk as an impulse response, and can even perform mastering grade adaptive, free-form, and graphic equalization. Whether you're in music production, film post, game audio, broadcast, sound design, forensics, or engineering – UNFILTER makes time-consuming and often impossible tasks as effortless as adjusting one control.
- Automatic detection and removal of resonances, equalization, roll-offs and comb-filtering from recordings.
- Export of filter responses to or import from linear- or minimum-phase impulse response files (WAV).
- Application of measured filter responses to other signals.
- Mastering grade adaptive, free-form and graphic equalization plus 96dB/oct HPF.
- Highly time-efficient workflow and UI.
- Remove lossy codec and denoiser artifacts with UNFILTER
UNCHIRP is a plug-in for removing the most obnoxious artifacts associated with lossy audio encoding and other FFT based processes, such as spectral de-noising. Reduce musical noise, suppress high frequency chirping (also known as underwater sound, warbling or the tweeties), fix transient smearing, and restore lost high frequencies – UNCHIRP does it all in one go. If you need to salvage poorly encoded music, speech that has gone through a low bit rate uplink, material that has been de-noised too strongly, or footage recorded with consumer mobile devices – or if you simply want to add contour and vibrance to already great sounding recordings – UNCHIRP is your (only) friend.
- Suppression of high frequency "chirping" artifacts.
- Reduction of "musical noise" artifacts.
- Transient Synthesis to augment or replace smeared, over-limited or otherwise compromised transients.
- Psycho-Acoustically optimized Treble Boost circuit with Enhance and Excite modes.
- Break-Point Curve Editor based frequency-dependent processing.
- Side-only algorithm mode for working with joint-stereo encoded material.
- HD algorithm mode for increased quality processing with higher CPU load (off-line processing recommended).
- SYNC parameter allows processing to be synchronized to signal transients for increasing clarity.
- Output limiter for unsupervised use in batch processing applications.
- Highly time-efficient workflow and UI.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.